Terms and Conditions for Visa Application Services
These Terms & Conditions govern visa application and other related services provided by travelkonet for their clients.
- Travelkonet acts as an agent on behalf of their clients in submission of visa application and/or other related services to the appropriate authorities.
- Travelkonet will not proceed with visa application services until payment is fully made.
- Travelkonet cannot lodge a visa application until it has complete documentation and any subsequent documentation requested by travelkonet from her client.
- Travelkonetshall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect costs incurred on any delay arising from incomplete visa application,inaccurate/false information or documentation provided by her clients’, or as a result of circumstances beyond travelkonet control.
- Travelkonet reserves the right to return any passport or travel document without the requested visa if the passport or the documents provided do not comply with the requirements or if there is insufficient time to process the visa.
- Travelkonet bears no responsibility for costs incurred by an applicant or any secondary applicants while waiting for a visa to be finalized by the immigration authorities. These costs may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, and loss of earnings or any other costs.
- Travelkonet shall not be held responsible if the immigration authorities or any other third party changes their rules, regulations or processing requirements if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery affect the eligibility of the visa application. However, travelkonet may try to assist her clients’to minimize any delay or inconvenience caused in this respect.
- Travelkonet is a private company and do not have authority to grant a visa of any kind. We cannot guarantee a positive result on a visa application. The final decision on all applications rests with the relevant organization responsible for issuing that visa.
- Travelkonet cannot influence any decision made by an immigration authority; either by granting a visa or a decision to refuse a visa.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide all required information and documentation concerning the visa application. However, travelkonet may assist, where necessary, but not limited to flight reservation, hotel reservation, and travel insurance. This must be based on clients’ request.
- Travelkonet will use and rely on information provided by her client to process the visa application. Travelkonet will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information or documents.
- Travelkonet shall not be responsible to provide the relevant medical forms or vaccination cards to her client if health examination is required. Hence travelkonet has no part in the process of carrying out these medicals or providing these medical results to the Immigration Authorities for further processing.
- Travelkonet shall not be held responsible under any circumstance, to compensate for any injury, accident, loss, damage or delay (whether directly or consequential), of any passports or travel documents by any third party courier/delivery company.
- Travelkonet will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by an embassy/consulate issuing an incorrect visa or incorrect details on a visa as this is out of our control.
- Travelkonet prices may need to be changed without prior notice as our prices are governed by exchange rates and changes in immigration costs. As soon as payment is received, the client is deemed to have engaged the service of travelkonet. Once the service has been rendered to the client it cannot be returned. Where visa is denied, visa processing fees are non-refundable.
- If, after requesting for visa application with travelkonet you wish to withdraw the visa application and that application has not been submitted to the Immigration Authorities/Embassy/Consulate, 10% of the amount paid shall be deducted as assessment and/or administration fees.
- Where an applicant fails to honour a scheduled appointment at the embassy, travelkonet shall charge N5,000 (Five thousand naira) only as penalty and to secure subsequent appointment at the appropriate embassy.
- In the event of loss or damage to any passport or documents received, travelkonet liability will be limited to the actual value of the passport and documents up to a maximum of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) per applicant. Travelkonet accepts no liability for consequential loss.
- Travelkonet reserves the right not to provide any service without the client agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out here.
- Travelkonet is entitled to include additional Terms and Conditions should the need arises.
By Agreeing to these terms and conditions, the client do hereby confirm that he/she have read and understood these terms and conditions and agrees to abide by these rules set out above.